Factory Direct Sales Involute Planetary Gearbox good price
P Series Planetary Gearbox adopts the involute planetary gear transmission with inner mesh, outer mesh and divided power employed reasonably. So the series has the features of light weight, small volume, high transmission ratio, high efficiency, smooth rotation, low noise and good applicability.
P Series Planetary Gearbox is widely used in many industries such as metallurgy, mining, hoisting and transportation, electrical power, energy resources, construction and building materials, light industry and traffic, etc.
P series planetary gearbox with good prices
1.P Series Planetary Gear Units is designed according to the involute planetary gear transmission with inner mesh,outer mesh and divided power employed reasonably.
2.P series planetary gear unit has the feature of light weight , small volume, high transmission ratio,
high efficiency, smooth rotation, low noise and good applicability.
3.P series is widely used in industries such as metallurgy, mining, hoisting and transportation, electrical power, energy resources, construction and building materials, light industry and traffic.
|Planetary gear units stage
|Up to 1920000N.m
Gear Arrangement:Helical gear
Mounting Type: Horizontal, Vertical
|Features of Planetary gearbox
|High transmission ratio
|High transmission efficiency
P series planetary gearbox with good prices
7.Explanation of types
P2N-2-stage planetary gear units:
P2L-Bevel,2-stage planetary gear units:
P2S-Helical,2-stage planetary gear units;
P2K-Bevel-helical,2-stage planetary gear units:
P3N-3-stage planetary gear units;
P3S-Helical,3-stage planetary gear units;
P3K-Bevel-helical,3-stage planetary gear units;
|Up to 1920KN.m
|Planetary with helical or bevel gearbox
|50HZ or 60HZ of 4Pole,6Pole and 8pole motor
|Flange Mounted, Foot Mounted or Torque Arm Mounted
Packaging & Shipping
|1. Select equipment model.
|2.Design and manufacture products according to clients’ special requirement.
|3.Train technical personal for clients
|Services during selling
|1.Pre-check and accept products ahead of delivery.
|2. Help clients to draft solving plans.
|1.Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme.
|2. Train the first-line operators.
|3.Take initiative to eliminate the trouble rapidly.
|4. Provide technical exchanging.
1.Q:What kinds of gearbox can you produce for us?
A:Main products of our company: UDL series speed variator,RV series worm gear reducer, ATA series shaft mounted gearbox, X,B series gear reducer,P series planetary gearbox and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducer, more than 1 hundred models and thousands of specifications
2.Q:Can you make as per custom drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers.
3.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% Advance payment by T/T after signing the contract.70% before delivery
4.Q:What is your MOQ?
A: 1 Set
Welcome you contact me if you are interested in our product.
Our team will support any need you might have.
|Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Industry
|Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
Considerations for Selecting Planetary Gearboxes for Aerospace and Satellite Applications
Selecting planetary gearboxes for aerospace and satellite applications requires careful consideration due to the unique demands of these industries:
- Weight and Size: Aerospace and satellite systems demand lightweight and compact components. Planetary gearboxes with high power density and lightweight materials are preferred to minimize the overall weight and size of the equipment.
- Reliability: Aerospace missions involve critical operations where component failure is not an option. Planetary gearboxes with a proven track record of reliability and durability are essential to ensure mission success.
- High Efficiency: Efficiency is crucial in aerospace applications to optimize power usage and extend the operational life of satellites. Planetary gearboxes with high efficiency ratings contribute to energy conservation.
- Extreme Environments: Aerospace and satellite systems are exposed to harsh conditions such as vacuum, extreme temperatures, and radiation. Planetary gearboxes need to be designed and tested to withstand these conditions without compromising performance.
- Precision and Accuracy: Many aerospace operations require precise positioning and accurate control. Planetary gearboxes with minimal backlash and high precision gear meshing contribute to accurate movements.
- Lubrication: Lubrication plays a vital role in aerospace gearboxes to ensure smooth operation and prevent wear. Gearboxes with efficient lubrication systems or self-lubricating materials are favored.
- Redundancy and Fail-Safe: Some aerospace systems incorporate redundancy to ensure mission success even in case of component failure. Planetary gearboxes with built-in redundancy or fail-safe mechanisms enhance system reliability.
- Integration: Planetary gearboxes need to be seamlessly integrated into the overall design of aerospace and satellite systems. Customization options and compatibility with other components are important factors.
Overall, selecting planetary gearboxes for aerospace and satellite applications involves a comprehensive evaluation of factors related to weight, reliability, efficiency, durability, environmental resistance, precision, and integration to meet the unique demands of these industries.
Differences Between Inline and Right-Angle Planetary Gearbox Configurations
Inline and right-angle planetary gearbox configurations are two common designs with distinct characteristics suited for various applications. Here’s a comparison of these configurations:
Inline Planetary Gearbox:
- Configuration: In an inline configuration, the input and output shafts are aligned along the same axis. The sun gear, planetary gears, and ring gear are typically arranged in a straight line.
- Compactness: Inline gearboxes are more compact and have a smaller footprint, making them suitable for applications with limited space.
- Efficiency: Inline configurations tend to have slightly higher efficiency due to the direct alignment of components.
- Output Speed and Torque: Inline gearboxes are better suited for applications that require higher output speeds and lower torque.
- Applications: They are commonly used in robotics, conveyors, printing machines, and other applications where space is a consideration.
Right-Angle Planetary Gearbox:
- Configuration: In a right-angle configuration, the input and output shafts are oriented at a 90-degree angle to each other. This allows for a change in direction of power transmission.
- Space Flexibility: Right-angle gearboxes offer flexibility in arranging components, making them suitable for applications that require changes in direction or where space constraints prevent a straight-line configuration.
- Torque Capacity: Right-angle configurations can handle higher torque loads due to the increased surface area of gear engagement.
- Applications: They are often used in cranes, elevators, conveyor systems, and applications requiring a change in direction.
- Efficiency: Right-angle configurations may have slightly lower efficiency due to increased gear meshing complexity and potential for additional losses.
Choosing between inline and right-angle configurations depends on factors such as available space, required torque and speed, and the need for changes in power transmission direction. Each configuration offers distinct advantages based on the specific needs of the application.
Impact of Gear Ratio on Output Speed and Torque in Planetary Gearboxes
The gear ratio of a planetary gearbox has a significant effect on both the output speed and torque of the system. The gear ratio is defined as the ratio of the number of teeth on the driven gear (output) to the number of teeth on the driving gear (input).
1. Output Speed: The gear ratio determines the relationship between the input and output speeds of the gearbox. A higher gear ratio (more teeth on the output gear) results in a lower output speed compared to the input speed. Conversely, a lower gear ratio (fewer teeth on the output gear) leads to a higher output speed relative to the input speed.
2. Output Torque: The gear ratio also affects the output torque of the gearbox. An increase in gear ratio amplifies the torque delivered at the output, making it higher than the input torque. Conversely, a decrease in gear ratio reduces the output torque relative to the input torque.
The relationship between gear ratio, output speed, and output torque is inversely proportional. This means that as the gear ratio increases and output speed decreases, the output torque proportionally increases. Conversely, as the gear ratio decreases and output speed increases, the output torque proportionally decreases.
It’s important to note that the gear ratio selection in a planetary gearbox involves trade-offs between output speed and torque. Engineers choose a gear ratio that aligns with the specific application’s requirements, considering factors such as desired speed, torque, and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-11-28